I am feeling extremed pain now as I’m about to go on a long trip, finally have a chance to listen to some podcasts. Without my laptop I’ve used a local computer to install Zune Software.
Here is the fun:
I was hoping to get a chance to catch up on such exciting topics as Windows Azure Internals…
1) First problem by browser language settings was set to English Philippines
2) This resulted in
3) So I added English-US as first language
4) This time I got further:
5) So I got it in zune, but to couldn’t subscribe, because my Live ID didn’t match my region set in the computer location
6) So I set the region to match Australia, to match my Windows Live Account
7) Now I can’t change the region in my Live Account to United States
So I’m stuck overseas unable to sync free Microsoft Podcasts with my Windows Phone 7 device. I am in serious pain right now, as next week I’ll be back to long days with limited chance to catch up on these podcasts.
This article covers the issue: